NWN Grumble's Irithia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My DM Client won't work with CEP 2.

2 posters

Go down

My DM Client won't work with CEP 2. Empty My DM Client won't work with CEP 2.

Post  charity Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 am

Well I have tried and failed as you can see.

http://cep.veiled-in-mists.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=517

I figured I'd throw it out here just to see if anyone had any ideas that have been missed. Stupid annoying DM Client.

charity

Back to top Go down

My DM Client won't work with CEP 2. Empty Re: My DM Client won't work with CEP 2.

Post  Caffiene Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Have you tried a blank CEP2 mod? As in, make a fresh mod with no content, add the CEP2 files, and check if it works.

That will help rule out any problems with resource numbers, etc.

Apart from that reinstalling CEP and/or NWN are probably the easiest options (backing up the important parts).

Caffiene

Back to top Go down

My DM Client won't work with CEP 2. Empty Re: My DM Client won't work with CEP 2.

Post  charity Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Yup, tried that. Can get into the mod as player, but not as DM.

And I have reinstalled both NWN and CEP. Still isn't working.

charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Caffiene Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:16 am

How are you loading the mod? Straight from toolset, opening the DM client first, etc?

If new modules do it and reinstalling didnt work, it could be the graphics settings or something for the DM client. It doesnt sound like anything that could be specifically a CEP problem.

Caffiene

Back to top Go down

Post  charity Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:44 am

New CEP modules do it. I can get onto the DM Client fine in any mod that's CEP 1 or non CEP. But anything with CEP 2 crashes me, even the CEP 2 starter mod. That's why it's so confusing. DX

And I go into the DM Client first, then load the mod. It loads the mod, lets me pick a DM Avatar, then crashes. And I've tried different avatars, including the default CEP one and a brand new one. They all work on every mod except a CEP 2 one.

charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum