NWN Grumble's Irithia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irithia Weekly Campaign

4 posters

Go down

Irithia Weekly Campaign Empty Irithia Weekly Campaign

Post  Mr_Grumble Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 am

Friends,

Recent RL changes in my work situation have left me with zero time during the week to put toward development of the module. As such, I cannot see weekly sessions as viable at this point in time.
Development of a PW in conjunction with others may be happening in the near future, which after initial building and beta testing will hopefully call for less frequent (ie weekly) marathon building/scripting sessions by yours truly. If this eventuates, I hope that those of you who have enjoyed our weekly campaign would be willing to take part in a 'bigger and better' project. I'll keep you all informed of developments.

Thankyou all for being a part of the Irithia gameworld for the past year and a bit!

Mr G.

Mr_Grumble

Back to top Go down

Irithia Weekly Campaign Empty Re: Irithia Weekly Campaign

Post  charity Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Wow, has it really been over a year? It seems like only yesterday that we were toddling into the Eastern Township and being harassed by the weather system. XD

Thanks for a year of great play and great DMing. Very Happy Sad to see it go, but totally understand. I guess Avaresh gets the world (almost in time for Christmas).

Would definitely be interested in a PW project so keep us posted. If anyone needs help then I'm available as well. My lousy work has been keeping me hanging, so I have plenty of time. DX

Thanks to everyone else for being great fun to play with (although I bet half of them don't read this due to not knowing we had a forum lol).

charity

Back to top Go down

Post  warlordkro Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Thanks Grumble for running a fun campaign and for all the work you put into it. I really enjoyed it when I was able to make it.

Thanks too to the fellow players. You guys and gal were fun to hang out in game with.

WK

warlordkro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Damage Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 am

GG Mr Grumble and everyone and thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable campaign Smile. Sorry I couldn't make it towards the end but it was just killing me in my job monday mornings! It just got too painfull lol although I still had the urge! Feel free to fire me an invite anytime on Facebook or wherever you can track me down if something happens! Cool

Favourite moment:-

Jack and Ruddy observe the female elf and her companion conversing....

Jack'whisper' : "...what, is she the over needy type?"
Ruddy'whisper' : "...She's an elf, they always are!"

Mr Damage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down