NWN Grumble's Irithia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here....

4 posters

Go down

Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here.... Empty Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here....

Post  Mr_Grumble Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

My main goal in hosting this mod is to provide a place for people who enjoy role play to have fun! This will be much easier to achieve if I get as much feedback as possible!

Mr_Grumble

Back to top Go down

Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here.... Empty Re: Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here....

Post  Jamoise Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Be sure to choose a god to follow for your character, or be doomed to walk the earth as a zombie for all eternity if you have to respawn more than once. even a dm cant help you Wink

Jamoise

Back to top Go down

Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here.... Empty Re: Please report bugs/exploits and make suggestions for improvement here....

Post  Mr_Grumble Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Not a dm who doesn't know what he's doing at any rate Razz

Mr_Grumble

Back to top Go down

Post  charity Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 am

Not certain it's a bug; it may be a feature. And yes, a real feature as opposed to a bug masquerading as a feature. Razz

I remember on Mysty I used to be able to cast flame weapon or darkfire on the arrows in my ammunition slot and put the flame properties on them. Casting it on arrows in Irithia does nothing, but they may have altered the spell in either Irithia or Mysty. Can this be confirmed/denied?

charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamoise Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

can almost guarantee that it was a mysty specific spell alteration.

Jamoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Damage Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 am

aha yep from what i heard. I asked about the very same thing regarding a campaign module and the fire arrow thing. Was told that it is actually pretty hard to do and uses some pretty clever scripting to make it work. In short, its a scripted mod, not NWN.

...and err, yeah playing a fighter now, but wouldnt mind seeing it down the track as it IS an awesome...ability to have.

Mr Damage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Grumble Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:35 am

You can always buy fire arrows from theramin forest :-P

Mr_Grumble

Back to top Go down

Post  charity Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 am

Ok thanks. I figured that was probably the case, sadly hehe. That was useful on Mysty; and people complained about spell nerfs. Rolling Eyes

And the reason I never bought fire arrows was because I never stumbled over an enormous treasure chest. Razz

We never visit Theramin anymore either; I reckon they sell the olive cloth dye too. They're hoarding all the good stuff!

charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down